Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First Class Havoc



Havoc in First Class


So I recently watched X-men: First Class. Though the show wasn't really a first class show, it was decently made, and I'd definitely recommend everyone to check it out.

Personally I felt that there was an undeniable attempt to portray an underlying love between Magneto and ProfX, beyond that of bromance. And it was kinda funny to watch it... because to a gay dude, those two are surely in love with each other...

On a side note, I love the whole "mutants need acceptance" theme... It sort of mirrors us gays in trying to gain the acceptance of society. Although ours is not a genome defect like mutants, disclaimer in case I get letters by some GLBT activists, we are still pretty much the same in that we are different from the general community and we're struggling to gain acceptance and acknowledgement.

Cut ain't he? I'm soo getting that hoodie vest now!

Ohh... and goodness gracious me is Lucas Till cute in this movie! Lucas (not me, but the actor) plays Alex Summers, a.k.a Havoc. He would be the younger brother of Cyclops in the mainstream X-men, and somehow appears in this movie before Cyclops. As someone who likes X-men, I find it weird that they should introduce Havoc before Cyclops in First Class... but I'm certainly not complaining about the eye candy... He is cute! Oh and for those of you who thinks he is familiar, he plays the dude in the "You Belong With Me" video for Taylor Swift :)

Lucas in the MTV

Anyway guys, go watch the movie!

Signing out.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Why must such a cute twink transformed into a muscular hunk hor!!!!!!!1..He shud keep his locks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm i am no fan of xmen..

    too rough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything is not good for u takashi , bcoz ur above them all

    ReplyDelete

Findings