Thursday, January 13, 2011

Slouching Resolutions

Quite a lot of people have been coming up with their new year’s resolution lately, but I seemed to have started this year off with not many resolutions in my head. The most obvious resolution would be for me to find a job, as life is not very fulfilling when you are jobless and always having to watch your spending… so I went in search for my 2011 resolution, something easy but not too easy…


Now that the Christmas and new year period has mostly blown over, almost everything in the city is back to normal, most of the shops are back open, including the gym. For those of you that don’t know, Christmas and new year here is a lil bit like Chinese new year and Hari Raya back home, EVERYTHING closes.


So I’ve started to get back into my gym schedule and doing extra cardio to burn of all that extra weight gained over the holidays. At the gym, someone commented about me having bad posture while lifting, and also bad posture while just standing around. And it was at that moment that I realised I’ve found my resolution.




I’m resolved this year to correct my posture problem! Its not an impossible task, as I’m sooo over setting impossible resolutions, stuff such as: buying a house, getting a hot boyfriend, becoming king of the world! LoL, it makes no sense when you make resolutions you can’t fulfil.


Anyway, my main resolution related to health this year is not to lose more weight or to get that six pack, I just don’t have the six pack genes okay, what I want to do is to correct my hunching posture.



Thought not many of you know me, I do hunch and slouch quite a bit, and that is bad, as I may very well end up looking like Quasimodo from the hunch back of Notredome, and though he may be kind hearted… his looks are kinda a scare.



So resolution this year!!!


Bye bye slouching!
Bye bye hunching!
And Hullo good posture!

Signing out.

3 comments:

Findings