Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back For Now

So I’m still here, well and good. Having recently graduated I’ve been a little lost lately, so I guess that’s why I went missing in action here on my blog. But I’m back now, haven’t really re-found myself, but back nonetheless.

I realise now how hard it is to find a job… it is fucking hard. And now I have to deal with both employment rejection and dating rejection. Live really sucks bad sometimes…

On a lighter note, I’m now casually working as a tutor :) I’m tutoring high school kids, and that’s kind of fun. Its really rewarding when you see them learn new things you teach them.



Been thinking of doing a bunch of other stuff… In a mental debate of whether I should try and be a coffee barista or try and do an instructor course, like what Takashi did. The coffee barista course is cheaper and probably pays better; but the instructor course is fun… So yea… tough choices.



Anyway, I’m really back now, so expect a lot more weird posts very soon :)

Signing out.
(once again, after a very long time)

2 comments:

  1. Being an instructor changes everything you see about gym, about life as an instructor, about how you see your mates in the gym, the people who come to class, everything.. people are watching..

    For a better, that is..

    I never regret spending AUD320 and then AUD80 every 3 months.. It's one of the best decision I've made in many years..

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyallah!! see you around!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Findings