Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Losing The Wrong Stuff



Being back for a while now, the one comment I constantly get from people meeting me is how I’ve lost ‘soo’ much weight. Erm, at first I was rather happy with that comment and took it as a compliment, but recently the types of comment I get sounds more like an offence than a compliment. And that kinda scares me.

One of my friends even asked if I had some form of major sickness or something, though I’m pretty sure he meant it as more of a joke, it still stung a little.

I think I’ve been attracting negative comments because the weight and mass that I have lost with all my workouts seems to be on all the wrong places. I seem to have smaller arms, neck and legs, but still the same old love-handle filled gut.

Seriously having been religiously going to the gym for more than a year now, yet I'm still no where near a six-pack, I’m starting to think I may just not have the six-pack genes… Its not that I must have a six-pack… but err, I guess it would be cool to have one :) I mean if I cant have a boyfriend like Taylor, the least I can do is have a body like his right?



Haha, yea that looks great, but maybe a little to ambitious :p Gonna review my workout to maybe try and lose and gain mass in the right places! How I wish there was an easier way.

Signing out.

6 comments:

  1. Remember about nutrition oh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to start wearing those tights and take notice of those ogles ;)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look carefully, Taylor Lautner has not 6 but 8-packs. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you look carefully, Taylor Lautner has not 6 but 8-pack. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yea Will, nutrition is very important as well :)

    Ahaha Anton... Unfortunately I havent received any ogles... which is rather dissapointing :P

    Yea CJ... but frankly speaking its not too clear on photos... It would be soooo much better if I could feel it with my own two hands :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a very simple equation which I cannot stress enough..

    Input < output = perfect and you are on your way
    Output < input = spare tyres..

    So... just watch what you eat and continue the cardio.. continue working out.. find out how much each exercise is burning off how many calories and you will make a mental calculation each time u eat, subconsciously..

    i know nasilemak is about 400kcal.. mcd about 350kcal.. kuey teow goreng about 500kcal.. as in regular portions la.. so you roughly know how much your intake is.. and how much your output is..

    a non-gym goer burns about 1000kcal per day.. a gym goer maybe 1500kcal.. instructors burn 900kcal in that one hour of combat.. and more like 2500kcal per day..

    ReplyDelete

Findings