Friday, November 12, 2010

The Final Lap

I'm finally done with all my major engineering assignments. Now, with just two more exams to go, my undergraduate life will finally come to a completion.

The two assignments I had to work on was really tough, in the end I churned out a 50 page and a 150 page assignment single-handedly. Whether it was rubbish or not I dont know, but what I do know is that even if it was rubbish, it wasn't easy to produce. I must have looked and smelled like a zombie after the whole ordeal, but I guess at least now I'm proud to say I've done it.

As I said, two more exams to go and I'll be done :) Finally!!! I've been at this for five years now, and wow, as long as I pass these two exams and the two assignments I handed in... I'll officially graduate from uni :)

My assignments and prepping for the exams are basically what's kept me away from blogging, but rest assured I'll start blogging again when all this is over.

Signing out.

5 comments:

  1. All the best! It's partay thereafter ^_^
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, love engineers. They are a unique spirit. You go and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogwalk. =D wao, its mz be exciting to venture into new possibilities in juzt a days away. xD
    + oil. lolx

    ReplyDelete

Findings