Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shove Your Bonus Up...

I’m sure this has happened to you one way or another before, someone much older than you approaching you for sex in exchange for certain remunerations. I mean seriously, do all young guys give out a sort of pheromone that shouts we want money for sex?

I personally have nothing against older men, as I have clearly noted in earlier posts, but I do have something against men that think just because they are older and richer than me, they can have their way by throwing cash at me.

My most recent preposition of this sort came from gaydar, when a dude offered to “give me some bonuses if I were still studying to visit him at his hotel”. “I can help make college life easier”. WAT THA FUCK. At first I thought by easier he meant by me having a sexual outlet :P but no… I soon realised easier meant remunerations.

It is such a turn off, I mean seriously. Okay some people may argue that there is no harm if he gives u a little something for sleeping with him, its like a win-win, you get sex and you get “a bonus”. That may be okay for some people out there, but I just suppose its not okay with me.

I do not consider myself in that drastic a financial position that I have to put myself out there for remunerations. I guess, if you are really jobless, and homeless and totally lost in life, as some people out there are, and selling yourself is the only way to fill an empty stomach then by all means, we have to do whatever we can to survive. I totally sympathise with people like that. But I certainly am not in that position, and do not wish to be in that position.

Seriously the next time someone even suggest remunerations for any bedroom activities, I would ask him to shove it up his ass and get lost. Something I should have said to this dude on gaydar but I didn’t.

I’m poor, but not desperate.
I’m poor, but not without pride.
You’re rich, but devoid of human values.
You’re rich but lack certain principals.

Maybe when offering something in return for sex, it shows the ‘recipient’ isn’t the desperate one, but the person offering.

Signing out.

10 comments:

  1. if he's hot, i wouldn't mind .

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess that's their way of flirting back in the old days. -__-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, haha free is better? well... getting paid is degrading? dunno...

    Haha Mr D, if his hot, u'd do it for free as well right? hmm, maybe I would too, LoL.

    Ahaha... really? thats not really flirting to me lor... LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sex and a new pair of shoes.... i certainly dun mind! rofl
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would accept if it's in a form of gift and for sure not money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lols bro. Abuse your youth while you (still) can! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Ant... no u wont...

    SkyH, hmm... if the gift was a real 'no sting attached gift' then sure... but if its like: "here's a gucci wallet, now sleep with me!" then cannot la

    LoL Vin... sif u had to slip in the (still) ahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well,that's because there are an unscruplous bunch who have no qualms in accepting gifts in return for attention lo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so i guess i can it from u...free?

    ReplyDelete

Findings