Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am SUPER -ficial

Sometimes I ask myself the question, how superficial can I be? Presented with the circumstance where I have to choose between a hot guy that’s into me, but not really intellectually compatible (either too smart or too dumb); and a fat guy that totally get me and me him, but just isn’t hot physically. Would I pick the guy based on his personality and character? Or would I pick a guy that’s hot.

There really is a bit of thinking to do when presented with that situation. I’m still young, and despite not being hot or good looking or anything… I’m still young, so that’s certainly a decent quality that is likely to score me a hot guy right? Right? (eww, hates the eerie silence whenever I ask that question) Anyway, if I were to casually date a hot guy now, and then start looking for someone with more substance (not just the white gooey stuff all men produce), when I’m a little bit older, that would be okay right? Wrong, coz that is superficial, isn’t it? Is it?


Assume I met my soul mate, which unfortunately I haven’t, and passed him up for any other generic hot guy because I keep telling myself I can still find him again when I’m older. And what if when me and (assuming la) the hot guy breaks up and I go back in search of the not so physically attractive soul mate, and he’s gone… wooped up by someone else who treasures his qualities and acknowledged it before me, overlooking his physical flaws… what then?

Okay then assume I started to date my soul mate, and we spent the rest of our lives happily married. That would mean I’d have never actually have a relationship with someone hot ever before. To be clear, I have never been in a serious relationship before. So yea, and as superficial as it sounds… I do want a hot bf… who doesn’t. But I also want someone who gets me… but let’s face the facts… those two qualities never come in a single package… hardly ever.

So assume I really find myself in such a situation, would I be making the mistake of passing up the unattractive soul mate for a hot guy? Or would I be doing the ‘logical’ thing and never satisfy my fantasy of having a hot bf? One thing for sure is that I’ll not be doing both of them at the same time, coz that would be totally against my principals… unless they are both hot and they both get me… then of course I’ll do them both, at the same time… because if they get me, they’d understand… right? Ahaha wrong… I’m just kidding as usual.

Signing out.

6 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of us were able to someday realize that the attraction in any human being has more to do with what they give to someone rather than just being face candy?!
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the hot bf, as hot as the pic above :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah. Well, there's always the third guy... Hot + compatible! Ah, perfection. A dream come true. You just have to look harder. Hehhh! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. its hard.... but tat's why it is priceless. Xp
    but then again, if u jz wanna hav fun for now... might as well go for the hot guy... u cant b sure that those not-so-hot guys are ur soul mates wa.... wo noes, ur soul mate in the end is someone very very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anton, unfortunately that's hard to achieve... even writing this, I know I'm likely to make the 'wrong' choice of the hot hunk.

    LoL BBear... he's hot yea... no doubts I'll most likely pick him :P

    Haha Vin... Life is never perfect, learnt that a long time ago, and recently had gotten more prove of it... :(

    Yes Vincent! If he was hot and also gets me... its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok lucas, gonna say this something, please ignore if you find it irrelevant.. this is based on my own personal experience la right, now you go and have fun with different different kinds of people first, hot ones, big ones, muscular ones.. whatever type that you like, after testing all of them then you slowly settle down lor with someone, at least you will not regret in future.. if not in future curiosity will definitely comes and fuck you upside down and you will tend to go out and fling despite having a bf.. so yea.. im talking based on my own experience la.. haha.. have fun.. and be safe..

    oh yea.. im superficial as well.. who isnt? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Findings