Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jacob Biscuit Bites






I’ve made a trip up to the capital city again to clear up some things with the Malaysian High Commissioner. As usual there’s nothing much to do here, so I’m just wondering around the city, which the locals call civic instead of city, wasting time while waiting for my flight back to Melbourne at 6pm.



All I got from wandering around the city is that Jacob rules! And by Jacob I most certainly mean Jacob Black from the twilight series.



Did I mention I’m a total team Jacob kinda guy? I mean c’mon seriously, what’s not to like about Jacob? He’s hot, cute, hot, hunky, hot, turns into a fluffy wolf, hot, apparently has a constant warm body temperature (according to Bella), and oh yea… did I mention HAWT !!!

Notice Jacob's poster is 13 and Edward's is 12 and 14


Check it out, no more 13 but heaps of 12s... LoL


Here’s proof that folks here in the capital are pretty decent people when it comes to choosing their favourite twilight character, there was this little basket of posters on sale, and all the Jacob posters were totally sold out, but the Edward ones were still there. Ahahaha, nobody wants him. He is totally creepy if you ask me.



C’mon you team Edward peeps, admit that you’re all a closeted Jacob fan but just don’t wanna admit it. Wahaha.

Strangely I’ve always like Jacob even before the movies, I really liked his character even in the books. I wish my boyfriend could change into a fluffy wolf… that way I could take him for a walk in the park, and it wouldn’t even be remotely kinky or weird :P

Signing out.

5 comments:

  1. lucas, please tell my bf to change into jacob can arr? hahhahaa.. my superficial me wants him so bad.. wish he could wild up and rape me into pieces!! ... oops.. too much.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Tuls, how to tell him? but... if he does one day change into a cute wolfie... can you share him with me :p... and yea Tuls... Too much info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like jacob... but always get bomb when i even give the slightest hint that edward fail by the fan gals. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Edward loses to Jacob hands down :) don't worry Vincent, say what you heart tell you to... and that is: Jacob Rulez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wolf boy is HAWT!!! I dun understand why my sis likes Edward though... so yucks!

    ReplyDelete

Findings