Sunday, December 12, 2010

Officially Unemployed


After five years of hard work in uni, as of yesterday... I have officially joined the group of people classified as unemployed. Haha, yes... I have finally completed my education after all the hardships, sweats and tears.

Yesterday I graduated in sky blue and gold colours, as is the tradition of my school. It was a most heart warming event, as I was overjoyed receiving congratulatory remarks from course mates that graduated with me, and my friends that come to support and acknowledge my achievements over the past few years.

I also have to thank my parents for taking the time off to come visit me and join in my celebration of completing my university course.

All in all, I have a lot more celebration to do, but once all that is done... I have to really start thinking about what I want to do with my future. That... is... a... scary... thought...

Signing out.

7 comments:

  1. congrats yo lucas!! haha... the future is out there! go get them! ahahahah.. im crapping.. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey good luck!!!!!!!!!!! i always dream of reaching of wad u hav achieved now. =D good luck wor~

    tuls: u think is pokemon a? lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - now go and rock the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Now here's to the next 30 years of work! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, you have long way to go...congrates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Tuls... its not crap, its inspirational :)

    Vincent, dont worry, you'll get there in not time. I dont mind being a pokemon, most of them are real cute :P

    Thank Wannabe!

    Ohh soon Lucy, probably end jan? Will you be in kl?

    Haha Vin... such a grim outlook :|

    Thanks SHawk, yea a long long way to go... starting with me actually finding a job...

    ReplyDelete

Findings