Friday, December 31, 2010

This Is Why...



“I met her at one of the potlucks organised by my friend in the middle of August. She was a very sweet girl and we got along really well. After about two to three weeks of knowing each other, we decided to try being together, and that was when she became my girlfriend. This is my last year in university, and I really needed to spend a lot of time studying and researching for my final year projects. She however was one of those clingy type of girlfriend, and wanted to know where I was every other hour of the day, and also wanted to meet every day for lunch or dinner. At first I thought that it was really cute that she wanted to meet me every day, and as with the dawn of every relationship, I felt I couldn’t see enough of her as well, and didn’t mind finding time in my busy schedule to meet up. But after a while, I felt she was becoming more and more demanding, and that wanting to meet every day was being unreasonable. This was more so the case when I was nearing my assignment datelines and she still insisted on meeting every day. At the point in time, I literally felt suffocated. That’s when I decided to end it after about two months into the relationship, as my studies are more important than anything. Anyway, that’s the story, and now I’m still single. Now I feel it is too soon for me to find another girlfriend as I need some more time alone to get over it first.”





...








...











Did anyone buy that? If I told my mom that do you think she’ll be off my back about not having a girlfriend?

This visit to Melbourne, every now and then my mom will try to subtly ask why I don’t have a girlfriend when all my friends have girlfriends. So maybe if I fabricated a story about falling for a girl over last semester, she’ll be satisfied? Also that would enable me to explain why I didn't do so well last semester :p I can blame that on the imaginary girlfriend as well. LoL.

Happy New Year everyone!

Signing out.

8 comments:

  1. Moms have special radars too ;)

    Blessed New Year! ^_^
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  2. (-___-)
    well, if u can say this woth a straight face i assume u can muahahhahahahaha, tell her tat u actually jz got off a relationship and dun wanna talk abt it, and show the i-am-hurt-very-deeply face, she will back off. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ant is right.. mums are damn damn power one.. my mum i think she knows that i have bf but she thinks that i can change... like wtf right?!!! oh well.. good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it is easy as you are preparing for your final year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you might as well have said you got raped by a girl and got traumatized by it... LOLZ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei i believed that. Haha.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, somehow I think u're right Ant... I wish they didn't tho.

    Maybe it'll have to come down to that soon Vince...

    Thanks for the luck Tuls... I'm gonna need it.

    Yea Zinc, so far I've been using the final year as an excuse.

    Haha raped by a girl... how imaginative :p

    Thanks for believing it D, now hopefully if I tell this to my mom, she'll believe it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just say you don't have a gf. End of story.

    ReplyDelete

Findings