Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Poster of Luv

Happy Lunar new year of the Rabbit!



I'm currently back in my home town to celebrate the new year with my family and friends, and over the weekend decided to hit the usual watering hole in the heart of kl city - MP. Went with a few gay friends, and despite it being a Chinese new year weekend, there were still quite a number of guys there.

The one thing that really caught my eye in MP was the valentine day poster! Omg, it was a picture of Goku and Vegeta together... one of the two main characters of the classic manga, Dragon Ball!

When I was a kid, not too long ago I assure you, I use to read Dragon Ball all the time. In fact I have literally the whole collection of the manga in the malay language version. And... I have always fantasized about those two characters getting it on! and Woah!

Here's MP's Valentine Day's flyer!

Haha... This is one of those celeb couples like one of my previous post that I secretly (now not soo much a secret anymore) hoped for. Check out the poster, and if you're a Dragon Ball fan, I'm sure it'll turn you on :p Goku and Vegeta together is almost as awesome as Naruto and Sasuke together. Wahahaha!

Here's Goku with his Saiyan alter ego Kakaroct... kind of a CNY tribute to my eyes :P


Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Findings