Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Monster Ball





I went to watch Lady Gaga perform live in Melbourne last night, and to say the least… her performance was extraordinarily awesome. The show opened with a band called ‘Semi Precious Weapons’, which were averagely average at best, although I’m positively sure the lead singer in that band was gay… and a very tall twinky one at that.

Anyway Lady Gaga may not have very good vocals, even I have to admit that, but as a performer, she is surely up there among the best. She played all her usual number ending with Bad Romance!

Rah ra ah ah ah ah! Roma roma mamaa!
Gag a ohh la la! Want your Bad Romance!

Lady Gaga certainly didn’t let down any of the audiences with her wild dressing sense and wacky antics. Among them were mechanically moving head dresses and spark spurting bras (like the one in the Poker Face MTV), as well as performing on an electric harp and a flaming piano. Once again, I just have to say her performance was mesmerising.

And of course, it being a Lady Gaga concert, it was very gay indeed. I’d put my money down that at least seventy percent of the guys there were gay… I mean, c’mon its Gaga going Gay Gay :) LoL

She even tributed the song Boys Boys Boys to all her gay fans, she opened that song by saying that she can always “Count on her most loyal fans… My Gay Boys!” And then all her cute hot dancers (in only shorts) came out to dance while she started singing. And wow… her male dancers were… hawt! LoL, I was definitely drooling over some of them.

Took some pictures with my phone… although it wasn’t very clear as the phone’s camera isn’t top notch.




And also a Video when she went to the island stage and did Poker Face.




All in all it was a very good concert and I’d most certainly recommend everyone to go watch it. And being such a trusty supporter of the GLBT community, I guess its only right that I supported her in return. Gaga!

Signing Out.

7 comments:

  1. Wah. I guess u had a wonderful night that day! Especially with gay Boys, Boys, Boys surrounding you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always can count on the pink dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg~ i hope i can get a ticket when she come to singapore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Simon, the performance was what made it a wonderful nite :) the Boys boys boys... were just a complimentary side dish :P

    Lol sorry Evann, but she is awesome!

    Yea she really is making alot out of the pink dollars...

    Leu, u absolutely must go see her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i start to get addicted to her songs already >.<




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete

Findings