Friday, March 5, 2010

Humorous Choices

Its been a busy week being my first week back to uni, so I sincerely apologise in failing to post anything up for the past few days. Being the first week back... there are a lot of choices to be made... decisions and choices... ahh... I just hate them, and love them at the same time. I hate it when I don't have enough choices, but also hate it when there are too many decisions to make... LoL, in short... I'm hard to please.

Anyway, talking about choices... During my last few days in Malaysia, while walking around Gardens MV with one of my friend, I snapped a few pictures from a very popular American clothes apparel store that carries the same meaning of a hole (now now guys... don't get excited over a single word, keep it in your pants). Anyway, that shop gave its customers a whole range of jeans to choose from, and I couldn't help but think some of them had some homo-connotations to them.















I guess these are the gay guys that are straight acting, the ones that may or may not be out to their friends and family, but are nonetheless straight acting. It is not to say that these people aren't at ease with their sexuality... its just that maybe they are more comfortable blending into the general public, so that their friend, families and colleagues don't feel awkward around them.















Authentic are what the out and flamboyant gay guys like to think they are. They are the ones that live by the motto 'So what if I'm gay and I wanna dress gay? I don't give a fuck what other people think'. You can say that these gays are more at ease with their sexuality and do not really care about what other people think.














These are obviously not gay, as the design states... they are straight. Unless of course they are closeted. Well at any rate if they are closeted, it would take some time for them to crawl out of it... although some of them find it very safe and comfortable inside. If and when they decide to crawl out of their comfort zone, then they may decide on a change of fashion to either Standard or Authentic.














These are the gays that are into leather, hence the leather Boot. There is a bar here down under that is very leather friendly... its customer base is huge, from twinks to real leather bears (and trust me when I say real ones). Anyway, I've spoken to some of them before, and for a lot of them... its not just a fashion, but a lifestyle... together with jackets and big bikes and stuff like that.

And finally last but not least... the worst kind of gay you can end up becoming...

...


...


...


...



















Ahahaha... how insulting right?

Cheers...

Signing out.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Gap. I'm Standard. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. William@ i felt your pants were rather loose that day! LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err... I wear straight wor... But I ain't closeted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Will, spot on... thats the shop. Ohh... Standard eh?

    Anton... thats mean... lol

    Ahaha... bbear! u wear straight? r u gonna make salmon wear the same thing too? another one of those couples thingy :P

    ReplyDelete

Findings