Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I live!!!

I'm still here... for those of you that's wondering :) Just finished my exams... what a gruesome three weeks that was. The last paper I took, was easily the hardest, because it connected all the concepts I learned in the past four years and condensed them into a single exam paper, whereby you literally had to know EVERYTHING.

I think that last paper was dumb in a way, because there was so much material covered... and yet we weren't allowed to bring in any notes. Yea... how realistic mister examiner... as if in the future I'm gonna design a distillation tower off the top of my head without refering to anything at all... How bloody unrealistic.

On a lighter note, I'm flying back to Malaysia tomorrow :) yay! which leaves me just today to enjoy since my exam ended yesterday. Well the cool thing was I caught up with Evann for brunch, during his trip down here to Melby, so that was fun. In a tour to sort of 'show off' my uni :p ... I actually stepped into my Uni's Queer Space for the very first time in my life.

All thanks to Evann, now I can at least say I've seen what the gay department of my uni looks like from the inside. And I also learned wat a Dam is... Might give a more insightful post once I learn more about it. Don't beat me to it Evann...

Haha... So yea, I'll be back in Malaysia for a while during my holidays... And *hint hint* always free if anyone wanna buy me drinks :P

Signing out.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back home...enjoy and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Thanks for bringing me around. I'm still jealous of the large queer space in your uni!! And I was telling a Melbourne friend about St. Ali's and that she should go there ^_^

    Dams... I seriously doubt many (if any at all) lesbians use it though. At least none that I know. So, I guess gays win on the safe-sex poll. Heh.

    Will see you in KL next month! =)

    ReplyDelete

Findings