Thursday, June 10, 2010

Knowing Your Fuck


Is it perfectly okay with having friends just for sex? Well I’m not talking about friends with benefits… but more like people you know purely for sex, more like a sex contact.

In my understanding, friends with benefits, FWB, are people you know and can hang out with as friends… but also do have a non-romantic sexual relationship with. And a sex contact, SC, is someone you meet purely for sexual relationships, outside of sex, you guys want nothing to do with each other at all.

As a disclaimer, I currently neither have a FWB nor a SC, but have been speaking to friends about it and it kinda got me thinking…. I was wondering how could you actually have sex with someone you do not feel any emotion for other than lust?

In that sense a SC is a turn off for me because I find it very hard to make luv with a guy I know nothing about apart from his package, his six-pack and bubble butt. Even if we’re just gonna be FWB, I suppose I have to at least get to know you a little before I actually do it with you. I don’t want the relationship to be a meet-hi-fuck-shower-bye kind of relationship.

At least lets go for dinner, or a coffee and talk a little, get to know each other before we actually fuck, that’s the way I like to go about it. Then if we both feel sexually attracted, then yea lets do it :) With that said, FWBs are a sensitive space… you guys are definitely friends… but you can never be close friends. Because frankly once you’ve fucked someone… things change. I suppose that is also one of the reasons I don’t just try to make all my hot friends around me a FWB, coz I most certainly treasure their friendships and do not want it to become weird. Haha that’s me being conceited to think that my friends find me attractive enough to sleep with in the first place :p

And I want to make it clear I’m perfectly okay with other people doing it with their SCs, its just that I personally wont do it coz it’s a turn off for me. So its certainly not because I judge you or anything, I’m perfectly fine with how you want to run you life, so you should let me run my own life by finding SCs a turn off. Lol, that was me ranting to my friend when he says I was judging him. I’m not, its just not my thing, that’s all, I like to ease into the sex… and by easing, I don’t just mean foreplay.

Signing out.

9 comments:

  1. I seperate out friends as friends, friends with benifits as friends with benifits, and sex partner as just sex partners.. and i never, ever have sex twice with the same person (if he's not the bf, or a potential bf).. thats just me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can go slow.. movies, or dinner first then drinks then only fuck,. or just ding-dong, then strip, fuck and go, without the shower..

    Have done both extremes :0
    Applies in differnet kind of situations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is getting hotter by the post.... erm,FWBs are a good to have but each must know their limits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different strokes for different folks! The 4 characters in Sex and the city personifies this. ;)

    Btw, I love Samantha most! :)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dinner, coffee, talk a little, get to know each other... Avoiding that is the main objective with sex contact, and I guess that's one of the pros. You're meeting just for sex without the frills so neither will have the chance to get emotionally attached. I guess in a way it can be frowned upon, but hey, when one's alone, not ready to commit, and have a need to satisfy his lust, that sex contact is the best solution. =/

    That's how I see it.. Heh. Nice post... Makes you think alot of these kinda stuff.~

    And btw, I have the vid of those 2 guys in action! Gosh they're hot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, Takashi... I guess you're versatile in that sense.

    Haha thanks Ichi, I suppose yea... limits are very important

    So u like Sam eh? Anton, have u watched SATC 2? I heard it isnt that good...

    Evann... U gotta share... sharing is caring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, nice posting...even it's SC, you also need to know the person, at least meet up, yam-cha and etc before into sex...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer the term Fuck Buddy or Yu Tiao. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. the fox prefers a regular to sex with now. He shagged random strangers and now is regretting it, so he's sticking to 1) a bf if he ever finds one and 2) a friend with benefits, if he ever finds one.

    but sex is no long on fox's priority list..something else is...

    the fox waits.

    ReplyDelete

Findings