Sunday, October 4, 2009

Murphy I Hate You

It’s a bit silly how you can try as hard as you may to avoid somethings from happening, but in the end it happens anyway… lately my life has gotten a bit more complicated than it should be, because some of my straight friends have started to suspect that I’m gay. These are straight Malaysian friends, more conservative than usual Malaysian friends… so I’m no where near ready to come out to them yet.

Anyway, they have been very nosy lately, and from my knowledge they have even asked my housemate to snoop around and find out if I’m gay. Sigh, I wish they would just leave me alone…

Well something bad happened today that would further raise their suspicion that I’m gay… and I think its all my own fault. See I met up with a gay friend for dinner tonight, and we decided to go to one of the restaurants in Melbourne for dinner. This was a simple Chinese restaurant that had 3 branches in Melbourne. My friend insisted we went to branch A (lets call it), but because I know my friends usually go there to take away or to eat, I insisted that we went to branch B instead. Had a light argument about why we had to walk to the further branch, but he gave in at the end.

Guess what happened? After ordering our food and sitting down… there were my friends, the very same group that were suspicious of me… WTF!!! I tried sooo hard to avoid them, and there they were, in the branch that they never go to. Well, I know they never go to this branch because they hated the waiters at this branch (rude waiters), that’s why I picked to come here. BUT there they were.

Sigh, now they are going to suspect that I’m gay even more because I was having dinner with a cute Caucasian dude that was wearing shorts (only end of winter) and was a bit 'fabulous'. I tried to salvage the situation by saying he’s a uni friend, but I’m really not sure how much of that they bought. FML!

Oh its called ‘Murphy I Hate You’ not because one of my over suspicious friend is called Murphy… rather I’m sorta making a reference to Murphy’s law, where by it states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.



Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Findings