Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Clean Room

Its been a busy few weeks lately… What with all my assignments due over the final few weeks of this semester. And now its study break, called ‘swot-wac’ here in aussie-land, whereby we get a week of holiday between the final day of teaching and the first day of exams. So yea, exams start next week, and once again I’ll be pretty caught up these few weeks with my revision stuff… or rather I should be pretty caught up…



Revision period is when I realise I procrastinate the most… for example, yesterday I rearranged my wardrobe and also cleaned out my room, something I haven’t done in ages. Yes, I’ve noticed that its become somewhat of a trend… my room is always cleaner during revision period: because that is the period in which I always find other ‘more important’ things to do so that I don’t have to do my boring old revision.

On the other note, I decided to do a sort of ‘voice-over’ of my previous blog entry… reading out what I write. I guess my English has very much deteriorated since I left high school… whereby we were made to write much more creative essays, not just boring engineering and experimental report which is pretty much all I write of late (for school).



Well, I decided to read out my blog mainly because I felt that I wasn’t using my punctuations properly. Well… my blog is more of a verbal conversation (in writing) rather than a passage written for plain reading purposes. So yea, I decided to read it out so that u can visualise, or rather ‘audio-ise’ how I’m trying to make my entries sound :) Hopefully that worked out great, LoL.

Signing out.

2 comments:

  1. At this level already deteriorate then mine muz be real damn low standard to you... Have been maintaining my form 1 level till now and realized just how sucky it iz... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no bb... dont take it the wrong way... i didnt mean it that way. its just that, ive grown up speaking only english most of my life... so yea, i wud hope that im atleast good at the language i grew up with :) i do speak other languages, but not too well...

    hope i havent offended any1 by this post... T_T

    ReplyDelete

Findings