Sunday, November 15, 2009

Of Outings and Punk Asses

Its been exam season lately, so that’s why I haven’t been posting anything new here on my board. Well Saturday night was a friend’s birthday, and he was one of the first few gay friends I knew… so I totally felt obligated to attend his birthday outing despite it being the middle of exams. Well, I think after all that revision, and the occasional slacking, I deserve a short break and a night to let loose.

So the birthday plan was to have dinner at this fancy restaurant on Chapel Street, then head down to one of the gay bars that had a drag show, so that the birthday boy can be dragged up the stage :) and after that, we would all hit Commercial Road, where the Melbourne gay scene is.

Well needless to say that since it was a birthday, there was quite a turn out for the event… there was an entourage of 13 people around the birthday boy. Well if a crowd is that big, there is bound to be people you like and people you hate, right? And yup, there was someone there that night that I really disliked. And I think it was the fact that he was around that I couldn’t have a proper good time. With him around, I cant totally relax and have to put up a shield around me so that his hurtful comments wouldn’t get to me. Its not only tiring, but annoying at the same time. Gosh I wish there was a button you could push and a hole would open up in the sky and sucked all these punk asses in.

Anyway as we were hitting all the gay bars and clubs last night, there were a lot of hot and cute guys around, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel attracted to them hot ones. But… I know the limit of my own attractiveness and if I only go for the big fishes, the beautiful ones, this lil bear may never end up eating anything. So, yea I do go for the averagely cute ones as well, just because I know my own capabilities and don’t wanna bite more than I can chew.


Biting more than I can chew :P


But you see, with Mr punk ass around… I feel obligated to only approach all the super hot and super cute guys, because I don’t want to hear him say things like, “is that all you can do Luke?” so all night I tried to hook them big fishies… but failed miserably. Sigh… I should have just been myself and went for the ones that I can hook…. Right? But no… I didn’t wanna look weak and like a loser in front of punk ass… so I had to put up an act.

Gosh… it was so annoying having him around. Its like having to pretend to be straight around my straight friends, just that I’m pretending to be a gay ‘A-lister’ when I most certainly barely made B-list… Sigh… maybe next time I should just tell my friends that if they want punk ass to tag along with them… don’t invite me. But then again, what kind of a person would I be if I made my friends choose like that. Sigh.

What oh what can I do? I guess I could just pretend that he isn’t there and be myself even with him around. Although the last thing I want is appear to be weak around him. Because he isn’t like a real friend that would take sympathy on your sad stories, he is like a savage lion that pounces and attacks anything weak. Grrrh…. I hate people like that.



I don’t know, I guess yea I can pretend he isn’t there and just be myself, or… I can hire a hit man and take him out… put the world out of its misery (of him) once and for all… WAhahahaha!

Signing out.

3 comments:

  1. I know how u feel. Actually,these type of ppl are very insecure inside so they put an act to intimidate those who threaten them most.

    Cheer up,mate.Ur always better than these punks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucas. You're gay. That's like an all-pass to be ferociously bitchy! If he directs crude remarks at you for going after people who aren't in the "A"-list, have a go at him with a good comeback... Maybe something like "Let me turn on the part of my mind that gives a damn. Oh wait, on second thought, you're not even worth it! So if you're not gonna buy me a drink, may I suggest that you .. uhh.. Buzz off? OK Bye!"

    And really, A and B lists for hot people? Why are you even categorizing people? You know you're better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, like i said bb, as long as we dont go after the same salmon.

    ichi... yea he is an insecure bastard

    evann... now ur making me feel bad... :( sigh... i guess i ought to be shot for categorising... ur rite... can i blame punk ass for forcing me into the situation whereby i categorise other ppl? guess not... i suppose i shud ignore him eh? sigh

    ReplyDelete

Findings