Friday, November 6, 2009

Getting A DNA test

With exams just round the corner, I decided to de-stress myself a little… so I went out and bought my very first gay magazine – DNA. It is Aussie’s best selling gay magazine for gay people :)



Well, I must commend myself for my bravery in actually purchasing the gay magazine, as you can see on the cover of the mag… there is a very hot guy there, and I think a picture is worth a thousand words, that cover really screams “Gay Mag!” I was a bit embarrassed when paying for it, luckily it was a lady… and she even asked me if I needed anything else… haha a pack of condoms please? LoL

Here’s a few more snap shots of the magazine I took with my trusty hand phone.






Signing out.

6 comments:

  1. whoa! that iz so brave! *claps*
    I would think friggin long time to decide whether to get it or not. Really admire the courage =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yaaay! You can start a collection now. You missed out on the issue with 2009's sexiest men though. That was one hot read! :)

    Congrats on making your first gay-mag purchase! :D ... and here's to many more to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks bb

    yea evann.. iactually read that issue at a friend's place... that was wat prompted me to wanna buy this month's issue of DNA :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah...Envy envy envy!!!! Why can't we have that in Msia?! Hehe..I wonder if u post it to me, will the customs confiscate hor =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, maybe i'll smuggle one copy in O.o

    or, we can start our own DNA in msia... wats the malay translation for DNA ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha..Malay translation? DNA lor...! =)

    ReplyDelete

Findings