Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twee Vaders

Woah, the weather in Melbourne has been unbearable lately. The day before it reached a top of 34 degrees Celsius… and I don’t have air-conditioning in my old apartment building. Sigh, how sad.

Well the one good thing about the weather is that people are now wearing less and less :) Lots of guys are just wearing shorts and singlets on the street. Great eye candy :P



Well, today’s post is on a heart touching video that captured my heart, quite a while back. I just recently watched it again and it melted my heart again. All I can say is that after watching that video, if I ever grow up to be a father… I would certainly hope that my child would be as proud of me and his other dad like that kid in the video.



I wonder if this day would ever come for Malaysia, whereby a kid can sing about his/her two dads or moms… By the way if you guys were wondering, the video was from Holland.

3 comments:

  1. oh my. those 2 guys in the pic look hawt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol, yea i wish i knew them as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took the picture? You should've pretended to accidentally bump into them then offer to buy them a beer or something. That'll get you guys talking. Heheh. :P

    ReplyDelete

Findings