Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Pocket Full Of Rainbows


Previously I posted a little something about the gay pride flag and their meaning... so recently I found a really cool book that I think all gays should have :) Its an instant rainbow you can carry around in your pocket.


What appears to be a normal book...


That looks like this on the inside...

Gives you INSTANT RAINBOW!



In my opinion, the person that invented this was really innovative. Normally the flip books are cartoon strips, and they are fliped and viewed from top down. This instead is flipped and viewed from a side angle... Really really nifty :)

Enjoy!

Signing out.

4 comments:

  1. That's too big to be pocket-friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a flippin' weekend! ;)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  3. lazy to flip the book haha. want someone to flip for me.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete

Findings