Monday, September 20, 2010

Homely Rubber

Got some free rubber here the other day, in an effort to promote safe sex, gay events always gives out free condoms. I think Malaysia is catching on as well, as I recall receiving free condoms in one of the Marketplace Christmas events.

Anyway, I took a strip of red packet condoms, maybe cause the Chinese blood in me made me instinctively pick up the red ones for good luck and prosperity, Haha. Anyway, big mistake cause later on I found out that they were ‘tighter fit’ sizes. Not boasting or anything, but I look good in a slim fit shirt, not a slim fit rubber, LoL, hahaha.


What really caught my eye on the packet, apart from the ‘tighter fit’ description, was the fact that it was made in Malaysia! Woohoo, that’s one right back at the government when you think about it. The gov bans gay sex, but here we are supplying the gay population of Melbourne free rubber, “made in Malaysia”, so that they can go at it all night long. Ahaha, the irony.

I tried to take a pic of the word Made in Malaysia, but my sucky camera made it difficult.

Signing out.

6 comments:

  1. Haha..not trying to boast or anything...now you are telling us that you are slim fit in body but not for that part...lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolness... sHawk! there are XL for slim fits too right? I have proof of it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Malaysia's actually a massive exporter of rubber. Lots of condom brands actually use M'sian latex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rubber industry is dominated by Thailand and Malaysia.
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not a contradiction, unless its rubber specifically for anal sex. :P

    ReplyDelete

Findings