Saturday, January 23, 2010

Alien Invasion


I should be called Ludicrous Lucas... Usually the only time I listen to the radio is when I'm driving. So today when I was driving around, as usual i turned on and listened to the radio... something shocked me... All the radio channels were playing this slow-jazzy type of tune... there weren't any advertisements and no DJs talking...

The first thing that came to my mind was that we were being invaded by aliens... and they are playing this sort of a hypnotic melody to mind control the whole of mankind. Being the curious me, I obviously continued to listen to the radio to see if I start getting mind controlled... although in reality if I was under a mind control hypnosis, I wouldn't know it... would I?



Anyway, I definetely continued to listen to that slow hypnotic jazzy type music, when suddenly there was an announcement on radio. I was expecting something like, " Human race, do not panic, we come in peace, all we want to do is to control all of you!"

But none of that happened. Apparently the sultan of Johor passed away, and so none of the radio stations could play any lively music... So basically thats the whole story, no alien invasion at all. Sigh... and I was getting excited. Anyway RIP your majesty.

Signing out.

4 comments:

  1. oh dear, are u feeling better now pb? have u sorta calmed down a lil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.... and American Idol was not shown due to the toning dwon of tv programmes :(
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazz is such an awesome genre. I wonder if they have a station dedicated entirely to it. But not that I listen to the radio anyway.. Heh.

    ReplyDelete

Findings