Monday, January 25, 2010

Ready For Combat

Previously I wrote posts on me joining LesMills' group fitness classes... and today I joined another new class for the very first time! If you recall from my post on BodyStep... I had a very bad experience due to the 'not-so-good' instructor. Not one to give up (or rather not wanting to admit that I'm bad at choreographed exercise) I decided to try another highly choreographed group fitness... and that's BodyCombat.

BodyCombat! "AIYA!!!!" <--- kicking sound effect

Woohoo! The instructor this time was great, he actually showed the important moves quite well before the moves had to be executed, so I caught on pretty well. And I'm real pleased with myself for completing the class without looking like a complete idiot, unlike BodyStep, in which I looked like a lost goat.


This dude here is gonna be me soon... I hope... maybe...

I give a thumbs up to the instructor that did the class (insert thumbs up photo), and wish that the world would have more instructors like him so that the world would be a better place! Oh, and despite it being a combat and "supposedly brutal" group fitness session, there were way more gals than guys in the class... I was one of the only three guys in the whole class... and one of the other two was the instructor. Lol. And whoa... trust me, you don't wanna mess with some of the gals there... they can really pack a punch.

Signing out.

2 comments:

  1. girls in bodycombat classes are crazy!!! u dun want to mess with them!!!

    hahaha... i am an avid supporter of my friend-turned-instructor.. midvalley monday 9pm :) he's cute too.. and has a nice body :) yummy~~ and he used to my be ex-neighbour until i moved away to singapore.. hhaha...

    ReplyDelete

Findings