Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eloe Meh Naime is Alixe


Obviously he said 'Hello my name is Alex', but it was with such a very very authentic British accent, and I totally melted on the spot... You see, Alex is a new exchange student in one of my classes, and apart from his British accent, he has a mighty cute face. I believe I do have a thing for British accents... its just so eloquent, so special, so exotic... (Haha I bet my Malaysian accent is exotic to a Brit). Before I go on, Alex is from England, cause Great Britain a.k.a. The UK, is actually composed of England, Scotland and Wales. Out of the 3... I only have the hots for the English accent. Scottish and Welsh accents does nothing for me... and if their accent is too strong, all I'll do is cock my head and kindly ask them to repeat what they just said... LoL

Anyway back to lil Alex, he ain't that tall you see... which is fine with me. He is just on exchange for this half of the year and is taking some subjects similar to me. I'm unsure which way he swings, but he does have an ear ring on his left ear, and he dresses well for a Pom (what auzzies call the Brits), so I'm hopeful... Duh, I'm just kidding, I won't fall for someone whose sexual orientation I'm unsure of. Cause that will only pave the way for suffering later on if he turns out to be straight.

We did chat a little about the subjects we're doing together, and I also found out that he lives in a student hostel just near where I live :) With that said, I'm happy just to be his friend, and listen to that gorgeous accent of his. For now.

Signing out.

2 comments:

  1. I love the British accent too. It's so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, it totally is!
    gosh, i totally melted when he started speaking in it... LoL

    ReplyDelete

Findings