Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Foul Chat In Cyber Space

I was on an Aussie dating website chatting with someone when I encountered the most unbelievable situation... I was actually told off for being polite and honest. Here what happened...

I was chatting and saw this guy, he started chatting with me so I replied and we started the usual small talk stuff, "do you work or study?" "what do you like to do on your free time?" "where do you live?" "do you live alone?" all the standard small talk things to help start a conversation. I visited his profile page, and it showed a guy that looked quite well but with huge sunglasses on... so I couldn't really see his race. He said he was interested to be friends, and I was like, sure... You can never have too many friends I suppose.

Then he asked me if we wanted to meet up... and I was like, okay... but asked him if he had another picture of himself. This time he sent a face pic without the sunglasses, and uh-oh... I realised that although he was hot, he was just not the race that I was into. Lets not get hasty and let me explain myself before you (the readers) start calling me a racist bastard... I have many friends from many different races and nationalities, and I have absolutely no hang ups about being friends or even good friends with them. The only thing is that certain races absolutely do nothing for my sex drive. This most certainly doesn't make me a racist... I mean just because I'm not particularly sexually attracted to girls, it doesn't mean that I don't be friends with them... In fact I have many close girl friends.

Anyway, I was honest with this guy online and politely told him that I'm not sexually attracted to him, but I guess we could still be friends. Guess what I got for being honest? I got a whole barrage of insults and name calling, followed by foul languages that makes Gordan Ramsey seem nice, all rained down onto me. And after that before I could explain myself to him, he blocked and ignored me from that website. I was like WTF !



There is nothing I can do if I'm not sexually attracted to a particular race or gender, but it certainly doesn't mean I can't be friends with them... right? After all that was what he said he wanted to do in the first place, to be friends... and it was even stated in his profile that he was looking for friendship, amongst all the other stuff... I think that guy was just being mean to me...
>.<

Signing out.

1 comment:

  1. This guy is seriously nuts in his head. Lol...

    ReplyDelete

Findings