Tuesday, February 9, 2010

At Least You Tried

I would have told myself the same thing some of my friends have been telling me... "At least you tried, if he ain't responding to your sms, its his lost"

But saying it, and hearing it is totally different... it kinda hurts that people don't even reply your sms... I mean even to say a simple "I'm not interested"... Do they know how the person sending the message feels when nobody replies your messages?

Frangipani Flower

I'm starting to think that the feng shui of Frangi doesn't suit me... this is the second time I've mustered up the courage to send someone I met/found from Frangi a message... and they didn't reply me... sigh... I'd say its quite a blow to my already deflated gay confidence :| c'mon man... it doesn't cost that much to send out a simple text message right? apparently it does... to some people.

Well... its less than a week away to CNY... at least thats something to look forward to... I've been a lil coughy lately... hopefully it doesn't develop into a full fledged cough before CNY...

Signing out.

5 comments:

  1. come to think of it, maybe Vin gave you the viruses :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, as like what u said "u tried"... so jst be cool and hope things will happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha takeshi... we all know who did... but no fingers pointed

    hehe leu... due to my cinderella time limit... not much is gonna happen before my pumpkin gets shipped back to aussie.

    yea clayden, glad u agree with me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. k la. i will scold him when i see him k. ^^ apparently... i know him. lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DH, but I just mentioned one alphabet... How'd u know who I'm talkin about? Did someone tell u... O.o

    ReplyDelete

Findings