Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm Not That Scary... Right?

So what do you do on the very last weekend of the Chinese bull year? Go out and party like crazy… hahaha, nah I didn’t party like crazy, but I did go out both nights Friday and Saturday with my pals for drinks and dance. Friday was at Frangi… to celebrate a friend’s birthday, and Saturday was just… for fun :)

Saturday was at MP, fun as usual... met many new friends that night, some of them were really good looking… way out of my league. I also had quite a bit to drink that night, coz Evann was kind enough to drive me… so I kinda let loose a lil :)

Okay… maybe I let loose more than a little and scared a certain someone a lil… lets call him ‘C’. How did I scare C? well the story started from Friday night… C was at Frangi Friday night, and when I spotted him in the crowd… I immediately had the “OMG he is fucking cute!” thought going over and over again in my head. It wasn’t that I wanted to do him or something, but I did want to get to know him more… So I asked the people I went out with if they knew C, so that maybe one of them could introduce him to me… unfortunately none of them did… so I was a lil disappointed. My friends then suggested I approached him and talk to him… and maybe get his number or something….

OBVIOUSLY I wasn’t that bold, so I kinda made an excuse that I wasn’t high enough yet… and that I might approach him once I had a few more drinks. After some extra drinks, I looked around again for C, but he was already gone. I was rather relieved, coz despite wanting very badly to get to know him, I still didn’t feel bold enough to approach him. So with him gone, I told my friends that I would have chatted him up… but because he already left I couldn’t. To be honest, I was abit disappointed with myself then…

Guess what? C was then again at MP the next night… and again I wanted to get to know him… but honestly didn’t have the balls to just approach a complete stranger and ask for his number… After having a few drinks, the unthinkable happened… Evann suggested we played ‘Dare’ and dared me to get that guys number. I was like… err, I’m really not that bold. Then Evann (wise old Evann) gave me a pick up line and said… that might work…

I’m not gonna post the pick up line here… coz I think its copyrighted by Evann… anyway… at that moment, maybe because of the drinks… I thought possibly armed with this super pick up line, I might be able to get C’s number. So after some persuasion from my mates… I finally dug up the courage walked up to C, and used the pick up line on him. He had a very cute smile when I said the line to him, and thank all the heavens in the world… I finally got C’s number!!! Lol, woohoo… I was like wow wow wow…

I went back to the table and told the guys I got his number! And then the supplier of the line said to me wide eyed in disbelieve “ It worked???” and I was like… omg, don’t tell me I was the guinea pig, and that u never used that pick up line before… from his giggling that moment, I knew I was used :) haha even though I was used, it was a good type of used… coz I actually managed to get C’s number.



The bad part is that… I’m pretty sure I scared C by using such a pick up line in a club… coz I sent him an sms in this evening asking how’s his day… no reply so far…I mean if it was me… I would be pretty freaked out if some stranger walked up to me and used that pick up line as well… but he gave me his number, and I missed call him to double check its correct… don’t think he lied about his number…

Maybe I’m not his type, maybe I freaked him out… I dunno… anyway, overall I had a great weekend out with all my friends… and I guess it would be a perfect weekend if C actually did reply my sms… hehe… and I just realised while typing this post that I was the only one that played the dare that night… being dared to get C’s number… nobody else actually played :| Well I hope I didn’t scare him, and I’d like to say that I didn’t approach him just because of the dare… the dare only helped made me more bold to approach him… coz maybe without it… I wouldn’t have mustered up the courage to do what I did…

Signing out.

7 comments:

  1. we were playing Dare??

    How come I wasn't a bit aware...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking you could take your time and perhaps text and ask him if he's going out on one of the weekends after CNY and meet him at the club again, then I saw your "Neither here nor there" post again. Gah, I'm starting to see your point about shuffling between Kl and Melb. =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... i want that pick up line :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah!!! Pick up line... urm... I wanna know too... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not that scary ..... if you look like the guy in the pic. :P
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes we were... u obviously werent paying attention... wat was distracting u?

    yea Evann... its quite tragic... sigh, i bet u face the same problems as me.

    SLP... thts for me to know and u to find out :P

    haha Leu, u gotta ask Evann... its his

    Bbear... u dun need a pick up line anymore... rite :)

    Anton... the guy in the pic is supposed to be the scared one... not the scary one... lol

    ReplyDelete

Findings