Friday, September 4, 2009

4 Hours a Day

I think I just found out that men are not meant to sleep for only 4 hours a day, 4 days in a row. For the past 4 nights, I have been sleeping for less than 4 hours a day, and I can tell you my body is not liking it at all. This week was a killer week for me, had 3 assignments due Wednesday, Thursday and Friday respectively, and had a mid-semester exam on Friday.

But my nightmare of sleepless nights actually started Sunday night, you see, it was Merdeka eve celebrations on Sunday night... And I went a little over board with my drinking :P I'm not too proud of that... but I guess whats happened can't be helped.



So this left me with a nasty hangover for half of Monday, and most of my monday was essentially a non-productive day. By the time I fully recovered from the hangover, it was already well into the evening... So that was when I started working on my 3 assignments and also my studying for the mid-semester test.




And I'll have you know that the 3 assingments were massive assignments, each worth more than 15% of the subjects... So I really had to work my ass off in order to do well in them. Well I guess due to my busy-ness, I have been unable to update my blog. But worry not, I'm back :) But firstly, I need to catch up on some of the lost sleep of mine, then there will be more wacky thoughts and blog updates after that.


Signing out.

2 comments:

  1. take it slowly. Don't cause pre-mature aging to urself

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.<

    premature aging ??? NOooooooo i dun wan tht...

    yup yup, gotta take better care of myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Findings