Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Am... Yours



So last night I did one of the most fun things ever, I went to Beyonce's concert!!! Thats one 'Things to do before I die' to mark off :) It was funny though, since it was Beyonce... naturally lots of gay people where there... cause we totally luv her! I bought my tickets really early, sometime in April this year and I got the standing tickets, so I was literally 5 metres away from Beyonce the whole nite. Standing next to me was this rather cute looking gay guy, but he was annoying because he kept trying to push in closer to the stage.



Well, the night started off with Jessica Mauboy and Flo-rida opening the show for Beyonce, and they were both great... Tho certainly not as great as Beyonce herself. As I mentioned, I had the standing tickets, which were the closest available to the stage, and there were a lot of pushing going on, because all the late comers wanted to push in and get closer to the stage. That was pretty annoying, and I literally was squished by them trying to push in. >.< At first being a gentlemen, I didn't want to push back, but after almost 15 minures of pushing... between Flo-rida's opening act and Beyonce's opener, bye bye mister nice guy... I freaking started to push back. Anyway, despite all the pushers, the moment Beyonce came out, everyone were entranced by her and the pushing finally stopped. She just had sooo much energy and soo much 'Umpph'!!! It was trully a pleasure watching her perform life. She performed all her chart toppers new and old, some even going as far back as the Destiny Child's era :) it was really really amazing.




The performance throughout the night was spectacular, but Beyonce shocked everyone by dedicating Halo to the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and that for me was the icing on the cake upon a great performance. Me being a big fan of Michael Jackson and Beyonce was brought literally to tears by that act.

The photos taken were from my handphone, so they were mostly quite blur. However the performance was so great that its permenantly etched in my memory and I don't really need photos at all. All I can say is that thank you Beyonce for the great time you gave me, I really really enjoyed myself!





Beyonce I luv you!!! Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Findings