Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pelangi Flag March


Gosh... I never intended for this blog to be political or non-political... but I guess there is just something deep down inside that I want to say :) I was just wondering, if its okay to carry a lembu (cow in malay) head and march down a street, would it also be okay to carry a pelangi (rainbow in malay) flag and march down a street ? :P

I mean so far, a lot of protesters have done much less harmful demonstration, with no animals harmed in the process... but got arrested or dispersed by authorities. Here however, is a group of protesters protesting with a lembu head, but is allowed to get away with it? Hmm... is this just an isolated case? or is the government becoming more liberal and more open minded to protests? Cause if they are? then maybe its time we bring the pelangi flag and have a happy march down one of the important streets in the country :)



I mean... it would not be too hard to gather a fair numbers of gays all together in one spot for this to happen right? How do I know it wouldn't be hard? Well according to Axcest there are 47 thousand registered users scattered all over the the country... Assuming most of them are Malaysians 10 percent of that is more than 4000 people... if we were to have a pelangi march with 4000 people, that would be pretty impressive wouldn't it? Time to show them we exist and matter... No?

I can already hear some of you screaming ISA! ISA! ISA! But hey, can they fit 4000 people all into Kamunting? LoL, might end up like a night in MP or Oblique (clubs in Malaysia) Haha!



xx{to all authority figures who are reading this: This post is just a harmless hypothesis of what could happen, I am not planning anything what so ever}xx

Signing out.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I like your disclaimer at the end. You're hoping to see a change, but scared to be the one to make it happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm not teasing and I don't blame you, so don't take it personally.

    But it's all good! I'm trying to plan a queer rally. A very peaceful one. Perhaps even a flashmob. I'm hoping to make it happen at the end of the year or jan/feb next year. And it's great to know that you'll be there to join the throng! ***Psst.. you will, right?*** :P

    P/s. Love the last pic. Hawwwwtness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evann: well can't say i'll attend for sure tho... coz im not worried about ISA or anything, just worried about being caught on pictures, and my parents seeing me face on the cover news of a gay rally...LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just gave me a great idea! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did?
    what idea did i give u? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that a very great idea. Nice stuff. I like your efforts. For the more information visit on www(dot)freedomdisplaycases(dot)com.
    Flag Cases

    ReplyDelete

Findings