Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Well Deserved Escapade

I will be doing some travelling over the next few days and wont be able to update my blog at all. For the next few days I'm going to escape to Sydney and take a break from life in Melbourne.

And I think it would be a much needed break, because sooo much has happened in my life lately... Well, one of the biggest things that happened was that I came out to my closest straight male friend. It was seriously hard, but I think he seems to be okay with the whole thing. Although I've only told him for about a week so far, and I really do not know how he will react in the long run. But for now I am thankful that he accepts me for who I am.

So yup, I'll be away for a bit, and would probably only start posting again in a weeks time... cheers :) If I can escape from my straight friends (whom I'm going on holiday with), I might even post some pictures of Oxford St., the gay central of Sydney :)

Signing out.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you're a studying in Melbourne? Which uni are you at? Were you at QC Canberra this July?

    Have a good break in Sydney~ I envy that you have other cities that are closeby. Perth's just too isolated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry my dear, your closest friend will be fine with it. So did I do to my best friends. They are ok with that and we are closer than ever now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Evann, its nice to have cities close by... altho, this is my first time to sydney. oh and i wasnt at QC... im not really that out of the closet yet.

    Thanks freedo09, i hope so too...

    ReplyDelete

Findings