Friday, September 11, 2009

Whats Your Flavour?



I am a person that is very into snogging and kissing… No, I mean really! really! into it. One of the things I noticed most is that every kiss tastes different. Its almost like drinking red wine… its all fermented grape juice… but some are smooth, some are dry, some are spicy, some have a citrus taste, some have a flowery taste, some have a woody taste, some have a refreshing taste… those are what distinguishes each wine from one another. But what makes every glass of wine even more unique is the fact that the flavour is not only affected by what goes into making the wine, but also by the kind of food being eaten with the wine. The very same wine will have the same base taste, but can taste quite different when eaten with different food, for example with lamb or beef.



Well wine may not be a very good analogy, but I feel that kisses are a bit like that. A guy has a base flavour, but depending on what he ate… the taste of the kiss can vary a little… and I guess it also depends on what I have been eating. All those details contribute to the flavour of the kiss.

I’m not sure about other people, but this flavour is a big detail to me. I wouldn’t enjoy a guy if his kisses tasted weird, cause yea… it’s a big thing for me. Okay hold on… let me rephrase that, I wouldn’t have enjoyed kissing a guy if his kisses tasted weird, but enjoying a guy has a totally different meaning, especially if he was hot, but my post isn’t to discuss that, I’m here to talk about kisses :) Hmm… one thing is for sure, my future other half definitely has to be a guy that kisses well, and tastes good, or if he already tastes good but cant kiss well… then he’ll have to learn. LoL. This is also why I don’t really date guys that smoke, because I can’t imagine kissing a smoky and ashy mouth. No offence to all the smokers out there, its your choice to smoke, and mine to dislike it >.<

So why did I bring up kisses? Well it all started with this guy I kissed last week. I’m not here to tell you about what transpired after the kiss… I’m here to tell you about the kiss. You see he was soo good and tasted soo unique… that after almost 1 week… I can still bloody taste him in my mind. He tasted special… a flavour I can’t actually put my mind on… he tasted like a combination of salmon with soy sauce, wine and coke… or maybe something else… its a bit like KFC, you cant really figure out the secret ingredient, and since I wasn’t about to ask him, I just left it at there, and savoured the kisses.

Anyway, he is in a complicated limbo relationship and even though I liked his kisses, I’m not about to get myself into any complicated stuff, so we definitely can’t get together. And because of that I wouldn’t really go out on a date with him again, as I don’t want to develop feelings for someone I can’t be with.

All I have to take with me from that date was his incredible kissing skill… and his incredible taste. Yup… I can still taste him after 1 whole week, so you can only imagine how good he tasted, and how much I liked it :) I wonder if the taste of a kiss matters to anyone other than me. Or am I just weird in that sense? LoL.



Signing out.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I get the same thing, but with scents. :)

    But there was one time when I kissed this guy and he tasted extraordinarily sweet! Like sugar kinda sweet... It was amazing, as if his salivary glands were excreting sweet cider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... tht is sooo hawt!
    well, if ur not having him... u might wanna introduce him to me :P

    ReplyDelete

Findings