Sunday, September 6, 2009

Why Is It So Difficult To Just Reply A Message?


Maybe my online profile picture is not hot enough, but I usually get a lot of non-reply to my messages. And that is really very very annoying. I go through the trouble to type a message to a guy, although it might be a short message asking, how are you? Would you like to be friends? And in return I don’t even get a reply? Haha… how mean >.< Truthfully, I’d much rather the guy reply a simple no thank you, I’m not interested, rather than absolutely not reply at all… Leaving me to wonder whether or not the message got lost in cyber space. I seriously would much prefer a reply of rejection, rather than not getting a response. I don’t know how most people grew up, but I was always taught to be polite, even when rejecting people.



“No thank you, not interested. Have a nice day.”
(letter count : 46) and that’s inclusive of the punctuation and the spaces, sigh… even if one took 2 seconds to type 1 letter, typing that sentence would take less than 2 minutes…

It’s a good thing I don’t have low self esteem, otherwise getting no reply to the messages I send can be very detrimental to my mental health!!! LoL

Signing out.

4 comments:

  1. Honey. I know how u feel. Kinda frustrated when u like the guy visually

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea ichi, its frustrating in a way... but lately i was thinking... maybe its a way to filter out the good guys from the bad... LoL
    i wudnt wanna date someone that had bad manners in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEps.. *rushes off to reply his month-old emails*
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. u better, else im gonna have to spank ya... LoL :P

    ReplyDelete

Findings